Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wow...I can not believe it is already March 2011~
Where has the time gone? And who replaced my sweet little angel with this terrible two monster? Just kidding...not really...well kinda....sorta....LOL
Ethan is definitely ALL boy and ALL Morris.
He loves trucks, tractors, and Mr Potato Head. He loves to color and paint. He is not much into finger painting....he needs brushes...or so he tells me if I do not get them out first.
His favorite tv shows (yes I said tv shows...I have to get a break some time) are: Sesame Street, Elmo's World, Blue's Clues, The Backyardigans, Little Bill, Mickey Mouse Club House, Special Agent Oso, and Dino Dan.
He loves animals...especially Henry & Elli's dogs Bama, Roxie, and Sasha. He loves to feed the birds and put corn out to feed his deer. Last count he had around 10. He is very independent and not a day goes by that I do not hear "let meeee do it mommy" at least ten times. He wants to do it all for himself and gets really mad if you do not let him.
His favorite foods right now are: popcorn, pretzels, jelly beans, chocolate chip granola bars, cucumbers, carrots, salad with lots of dressing, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, hamburger with no "sauce" as he calls it, ice cream cones, and every kind of fruit I can come up with. Everyone keeps telling me that he is so small and I need to make him eat more. Problem is that he just does not like a lot of junk food. He would choose a salad and a piece of watermelon over anything in the junk food category. I say if he is healthy and gaining weight like he should then I am going to leave him alone and let him discover all of the junk food later on in his life. In the mean time, I plan to feed him as much of the good stuff as he will take.
He is still ready for a baby to come along. He said he will help feed it and pick up the "pappy" when baby drops it. Now if only I could talk him into the 2am and 5am feedings then I might could be swayed into that direction.
Okay....rambling a little bit....or a lot. Better get off of the computer and go to bed because there is no more sleeping in with this little chicken!

No comments: